IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,558
I want this playing X1 for RCB in upcoming matches
Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Manan Vohra, AB Devilliers, Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhome, Chris Woakes, Washington, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Yuvendra Chahal...
With My X1 RCB has 3 Swing Bowlers with Southee and Woakes as Death Bowlers , 2 Spin Chahal and Sundar and Tweaker in Grandhomme.
Batting Parthiv and Vohra can make use of PP and later Kohli, ABD, Mandeep, Grandhomme can Finish it off well
How many agree with this line up RCB can perform well as a Team Drop De Kock and McCullum and Include Southee and De Grandhomme.

Last edited:
I want this playing X1 for RCB in upcoming matches
Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Manan Vohra, AB Devilliers, Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhome, Chris Woakes, Washington, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Yuvendra Chahal...
With My X1 RCB has 3 Swing Bowlers with Southee and Woakes as Death Bowlers , 2 Spin Chahal and Sundar and Tweaker in Grandhomme.
Batting Parthiv and Vohra can make use of PP and later Kohli, ABD, Mandeep, Grandhomme can Finish it off well
How many agree with this line up RCB can perform well as a Team Drop De Kock and McCullum and Include Southee and De Grandhomme.
I agree with this squad, but I like parthiv and vohra to open ,kohli at 3 ,mandeep at 4 ,ABD at 5,. I like to see Moeen Ali in place of chris woakes as he is a good striker also.

IMG_20180419_065257.jpg

Back
Top Bottom