IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,563
Same happened for MI too...They was not able to start from where Lewis and SKY stopped....A Middle order collapse!

KXIP had a chance to make 225+ runs...:tup:

But the middle order...:cf:..
Let's see whether the bowlers can defend it...

Its a score which CSK can chase easily...Bowlers will need to do their maximum effort...:tup:

Interesting fact. RR has the minimum foreign sponsors. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is their only foreign sponsor.
Manyavar, JK Lakshmi Cement, KEI Wires, Kent, Mitashi, Astral, Jio, Bajaj Almond Drops: they are all Indian.
I think MI has the maximum foreign sponsors. Samsung, Sharp, Burger King, Taiwan Excellence.

Last edited:
Sony brings excitiment before match begins with extraa innings , But I feel star didn't bring that excitement . As well I am happy to watch match in Star Sports Select 1 particularly after each innings they present whole innings as highlights .

One thing I don't like about extra innings is sometimes they speak in Hindi , IPL watched by everyone so it's better to stick to English . In this case Star Sports is better . And also I felt watching match in Sony looks bright now feel little dull. It's just my opinion . Definitely everyone has different opinions .

Why Jadeja head of Bravo?Where is the planning of captaincy?
just sending batsman in the order it self?no changes depending upon situation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom