IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,570
Lewis storm already showing its glimse. Oh my god! Yet another drop catch. This time by Sandeep. And Kishan survies. Oh well he is gone now. Yusuf Pathan takes the catch. Too many wild swings trying to match Lewis.

If these West Indies players play as a team without any egos led my a cool headed captain, no body in the world can beat them. Specially in T20's. But somehow they fall short. Each and every WI player play more passionately for their franchise than for their country. Although they all come from various parts, they atleast could show try adjusting when are doing miracles for their respective franchise with players from all around the world.

Lewis storm already showing its glimse. Oh my god! Yet another drop catch. This time by Sandeep. And Kishan survies. Oh well he is gone now. Yusuf Pathan takes the catch. Too many wild swings trying to match Lewis.

If these West Indies players play as a team without any egos led my a cool headed captain, no body in the world can beat them. Specially in T20's. But somehow they fall short. Each and every WI player play more passionately for their franchise than for their country. Although they all come from various parts, they atleast could show try adjusting when are doing miracles for their respective franchise with players from all around the world.
darren sammy the most cool & lovely captain. but windies team always struggle with their cric board

Lewis gone! When ever I appriciate or expect them to fire they get out sooner in this IPL season. I have heard commentators curse but this is slightly different I guess. Right from the first match, there were highly unlikely heros doing the job right from Bravo to Billings. Whom should I praise now ;)

Back
Top Bottom