IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,603
DJ Bravo & Kedhar Jadhav u Beauty what a Knock made my Visit to Wankhede Memorable though I was Supporting MI today .
My Loss has increased to 18 now when ever I go at Wankhede MI loses now it's 18 in a row.:biggrin::tongue:
I would suggest you, don't visit in knock out matches:verysad::lol::biggrin:

That match again proved this is still biggest rivalry even after 2 yrs entry of CSK.

#Best_Vs_Best

Last edited:
What a start to IPL !!!
Brilliant play by Bravo..:clap::clap:

I don't know if many would agree with me or not but I will give Star 9.5 out of 10 for their coverage
At least unlike sony we were watching Ad between cricket..not cricket between Ads..

I think we would feel the absence of gaurav kapoor for some time only..Star presenter and panel have some variety which I like

It was a great season opener...:)

As always MI lost their first game...:win:
Last 3 overs made it against MI...Sixes from Bravo in the Bumrah over is unbelievable...:skd::sad:Lewis also failed to fire...

I am sure that in the next game we will see another MI...:tup:

It's an unlucky day for Mumbai rohit not taken the review when jadhav leg before and bumrah bowl not taken the bails off. According to mumbai view the young guns are played well. But for csk they have lot of question mark in batting order

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1523120069236.jpg

Brilliant start to IPL than what we expected right from the coverage of Star to the on field action. The BEST vs BEST ad campaign came out victorious. As anything could happen when best of the best teams fighting against each other. No one could predit the winner. Could we?? Atleast for the opening match of this season. And Bravoooo was spectacular to say the least. Kedar did a Dhoni at the end. Waiting patiently trying to keep his calm by taking the match right till the end after Bravo's stupendous knock under immense pressure by winning from the jaws of defeat.

But still a lot of work needs to be done in terms of team selection and batting order for CSK. With Du Plessis already injured and Kedar joining him. Its not going to be easy.

I tried multiple times to share my happiness after the match got over but somehow couldnt get my posts published.

Last edited:
I don't like presentation of ipl on star, even they not show Fours, Sixes, Wickets after 1st inning or Match.In my openion they failed to stay the beauty of ipl..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom