IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,612
Daredevils sign Plunkett as Rabada's replacement
Delhi Daredevils have signed England pacer Liam Plunkett as a replacement for the injured South African speedster Kagiso Rabada. This will be Plunkett's maiden appearance in the Indian Premier League after he went unsold in the auction earlier this year.
Daredevils sign Plunkett as Rabada's replacement

Last edited:
No bhai hope he back to form soon ;);)
what??Are you serious??
He is the 5th top run scorer in bbl with 331 runs in 10 innings averaging 36.78 with a strike rate of 139.
And also he was in a good form in PSL too.He scored 319 runs in 10 innings with an average of 35.33 and strike rate of 135.He also picked 11 wickets as a part time bowler with an economy rate of 7 in PSL.

So concentrating on his recent performances he is in a good form.Maybe not best.But still good enough for a 36 year old.

No more ‘Thoko taali’: Inside Star Sports’ major rebranding of the Indian Premier League

For one, Navjot Sidhu won’t be there in the pre and post-match shows. Neither will there be any cheerleaders with pom poms dancing to Bollywood numbers in the studio.

The Dugout is essentially an alternative to the world feed of IPL, which is also produced by Star but where commentary is under the Board of Control for Cricket in India’s control. In The Dugout, there won’t be ball-by-ball commentary like in the world feed, but rather a conversation between its panel of experts.

“The conversation will be a recreation of the one that could be happening in a team dugout during the match,” a Star India spokesperson said. “One of the experts will talk from the players’ point of view, another one will be an analyst. You may have someone assuming the coach’s position. The discussion will be around what the teams should do in a given situation during the match.”

Last edited:
what??Are you serious??
He is the 5th top run scorer in bbl with 331 runs in 10 innings averaging 36.78 with a strike rate of 139.
And also he was in a good form in PSL too.He scored 319 runs in 10 innings with an average of 35.33 and strike rate of 135.He also picked 11 wickets as a part time bowler with an economy rate of 7 in PSL.

So concentrating on his recent performances he is in a good form.Maybe not best.But still good enough for a 36 year old.

Yeah I'm serious bro

Bbl in Australia (hometown) IPL in India next I don't know how many world class bowler in PSL

Watson itself will till he not in form compare to its career batting :)

Yeah I'm serious bro

Bbl in Australia (hometown) IPL in India next I don't know how many world class bowler in PSL

Watson itself will till he not in form compare to its career batting :)
You cant expect best from a retired player.
And speaking about PSL,Pakistan always has best bowlers in world.Amir,hassan and zaman all played PSL.Also International players like imran tahir,sunil narine,t mills,pollard,mustafizur,russel,jordan,archer also played PSL.

Back
Top Bottom