IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,619
Bro If Every Good Commentators Comes To Select...Then S 1 Feed Would Be Boring
...May Be Because Of That...They Would Have Kept Harsha In World Or S 1 List..
But they should make ss 1 boring so that people subscribe to premium channels like sss1 to watch it

I don't think so.
I am also from a village.
All the poor have led with dth,bikes,refrigerator etc.
Yes bro in my village also even panipuri wala owning led tv and tata sky(that too multi connection)
What am I doing ?:wall: Still living with almost 3 decade old Uptron crt tv :sad:
Don't worry bro me too having philips crt (one decade old bought in 2007) only.
But one thing crt are very strong lasting upto 10 years with very rough and tough use(frequent moving and very high voltage fluctuation.However controlled by stabilizer)

Last edited:
Super fan feed commentary team of IPL on Star Sports Select 1/Select 1 HD : David Hussey, Brett Lee, Jonty Rhodes, Michael Clarke, Kevin Pietersen, Michael Vaughan, Scott Styris, Anil Kumble, Dean Jones, Nasser Hussain, Mark Waugh, Kumar Sangakkara, Mike Hesson, Graeme Smith and Darren Sammy.
where did you get that?

Yes bro in my village also even panipuri wala owning led tv and tata sky(that too multi connection)

Don't worry bro me too having philips crt (one decade old bought in 2007) only.
But one thing crt are very strong lasting upto 10 years with very rough and tough use(frequent moving and very high voltage fluctuation.However controlled by stabilizer)
Bro panipuri wala earn more than all govt employees and most of the corporates

Is starsports going to change logo or renaming from ipl???showing ipl countdown in place of logo

Is starsports going to change logo or renaming from ipl???showing ipl countdown in place of logo
It was done by all channels if there is any special events so don,t expect a logo change. Abyway if they change logo and make a gud one then it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom