IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,620
How Many Times To Say Yes...
you can say that in normal way also.Simple YES. I Felt your answer shows some attitude.
if you don't want to say ,then no problem.don't answer.I didn't asked you personally.
I didn't read all 251 pages,because of busy time not spending time in this forum.so asked.
if it is repeated question,then don't answer.

you can say that in normal way also.Simple YES. I Felt your answer shows some attitude.
if you don't want to say ,then no problem.don't answer.I didn't asked you personally.
I didn't read all 251 pages,because of busy time not spending time in this forum.so asked.
if it is repeated question,then don't answer.
Sorry If It Has Hurt You...

But Many Keep On Asking The Same Questions Even Though They Are Following The Discussion Regularly.Everyday We Discuss Schedules And About Other Telecast Things...But Again The Same Question In The Discussion Irritates...If You Are Asking For The First TIme And Really Without Knowing About It...I Am Sorry.

Sorry If It Has Hurt You...

But Many Keep On Asking The Same Questions Even Though They Are Following The Discussion Regularly.Everyday We Discuss Schedules And About Other Telecast Things...But Again The Same Question In The Discussion Irritates...If You Are Asking For The First TIme And Really Without Knowing About It...I Am Sorry.
Its OK.Thanks for Quick Realization.
And thanks for giving answer to my question.
Have a Nice day friend.:)(y)

Back
Top Bottom