IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,636
Then there will be a different audio & video feed in Star Sports 1/1 HD and Star Sports Select 1/1 HD, if so what will be difference?
If Star Sports Select 1/1 HD Telecasts IPL...Then It Will Be Super Fan Feed...It Will Have Multiple Audios, Multiple Camera Angles, On Demand Statistics And Much More...It Is A Proposed One By Star...

If Star Sports Select 1/1 HD Telecasts IPL...Then It Will Be Super Fan Feed...It Will Have Multiple Audios, Multiple Camera Angles, On Demand Statistics And Much More...It Is A Proposed One By Star...
But for that thing star would need the support of dth operator & that would also encourage people to subscribe to sss1 becoz of multiple angle & as I have experienced such feed on tata sky so many times I can assure that there will also be muti language option also there, so this will also encourage viewers of ss1 hindi, tamil & other regional feed to subscribe to sss1 as it will have both muti camera angle + multi lang & at almost same price. Which will result in loss of money for star that they must be expecting from regional feed.

Has ipl calender is out isn't there are two matches at the same time, what I think one match will be available at ss1 & other will be on sss1 if there are two matches at the same time.

But for that thing star would need the support of dth operator & that would also encourage people to subscribe to sss1 becoz of multiple angle & as I have experienced such feed on tata sky so many times I can assure that there will also be muti language option also there, so this will also encourage viewers of ss1 hindi, tamil & other regional feed to subscribe to sss1 as it will have both muti camera angle + multi lang & at almost same price. Which will result in loss of money for star that they must be expecting from regional feed.

Has ipl calender is out isn't there are two matches at the same time, what I think one match will be available at ss1 & other will be on sss1 if there are two matches at the same time.

There are no IPL matches at the same time. There is no charge in match timings. At weekdays the matches start at 8pm & at weekends there are double headers which start at 4pm & 8pm. So there will be no two matches at one time.

Star sports confirmed that they are providing specialized feed on Star sports select 1/1HD...But the question is what special!!!!
8BHLNZp.jpg

Last edited:
IPL 2018: Tata Motors hits a six with Nexon SUV, Partners with IPL for three years

The matches will witness unique engagement activities like the Tata Nexon Super Striker – the best striker of the match/tournament stands a chance to win daily and season award. The striker of the tournament will win a Tata Nexon.

The Tata Nexon Fan Catch on the other hand is an engagement plan with fans where anyone who takes a single-handed catch in a match stands a chance to win INR 1 lakh and the season winner gets a Nexon.

Back
Top Bottom