IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,636
Less than a month remaining in ipl & we are still guessing on which channel it will be telecasted in which language.it is becoz star is ensuring that by mistake they don't telecast the match on a channel which is available in base pack by default on any dth. & They miss a chance to make more money from viewers.:mad:

Praying for it we keralites need malayalam.commentary there is lots of fans for.all teams in ipl from kerala
I think you didn't watched CCL ever in Malayalam. You will not demand for Malayalam commentary if you watched it for at least one time...:cautious:
I hates Malayalam commentary...:dodgy: Mostly I prefer only English commentary or Hindi commentary. Commentaries in other languages will ruin the spirit of the match (personal opinion)...:wall:

Yah bcoz Asianet has its HD Feed so IPL this year will be on Asianet instead of Asianet Movies and also some speculation about Marathi feed will be available on Star Pravaah as it also Includes HD Feed. Let see what finally hapens!!
It won't happen as their won't be any game without serials....

They will not stop serials for any reason....

I think you didn't watched CCL ever in Malayalam. You will not demand for Malayalam commentary if you watched it for at least one time...:cautious:
I hates Malayalam commentary...:dodgy: Mostly I prefer only English commentary or Hindi commentary. Commentaries in other languages will ruin the spirit of the match (personal opinion)...:wall:
Bro have you heard Malayalam commentary of ISL...It is good....

yss bro i watched ccl malayalam. But in.ccl cricket is not played properily because they are actors also.there is lot of interuptions.in it so even english.commentary of.ccl is worst. But during 2015 wc the malayalam commentary was gud in asianet movies. So we are expecting it in this ipl too.

Back
Top Bottom