IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,638
Sorry to reply late, bro!
I don't have any objection with Hindi language. Also I don't have any special feelings towards my first language (don't like the term 'Mother language'), though there're many reasons to (National anthem being the biggest). But I've same respect and same love for all Indian languages. It's a different topic altogether.
Coming to point: It's the commentary (not language) that put me off! Gone are the days of great Radio commentary. Bring back Sushil Doshi/Ravi Chaturvedi (at least Maninder Singh/Arun Lal), I'll never switch to English comm.
The current Hindi comm crew is cheap, to say the least.
Missing Vineet Garg in your list, he also good hindi radio commentator.

Yeh BSNL chowkar & sixer:verysad:

I have known that due to broadcasters using foreign satellites for uplinking, MIB/Space dept denying license/name change to use home satellites. Is there any thread for which networks use which satellites? Do we have enough home satellites for 800 plus channels? Anyone knows? Satellite hunters?

Nope! Not At All!

Moreover For Indian Satellites Teleport Is The Another Issue!

That's Why Many Prefer Foreign Satellites

Good news for KKR Fans Russell, Lynn, Johnson all are up and ready for IPL tweets @Kkrriders.
KKR to start Warmups at Eden Gardens from 25th March 2018.
Russell have already posted him exercising in Instagram as I am coming KKR Dre Russ is Back.
Lynn and Johnson has started practise back in Australia and has Tweeted Ausies Power coming in City of Joy come 25th March.

99% We May Not Have New Channels From Star To Telecast IPL!

All Will Be Done In Existing Channels Itself!

Permission For Few Channels Yet To Receive

Name Change Also Denied!
Bro can you tell me, if they will provide Tamil audio feed in SS HD 1 or not during IPL? 🙄

Mohammed Shami to play for DD in IPL 2018 despite wife Hasin Jahan's allegations?
The decision was taken in the IPL Governing Council meeting held at the Cricket Centre on Friday. "We have principally agreed to allow Shami to play in the IPL. We felt that whatever is happening in his personal life should not have any bearing on his professional career. He is an exceptional cricketer. He will play eventually," a top BCCI official told mid-day yesterday.
www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/sports/cricket/170318/mohammed-shami-delhi-daredevils-hasin-jahan-indian-premier-league-bcci.html

BCCI to monitor overs bowled in the nets during IPL 2018 to avoid burnout
THERE IS likely to be a cap on how much contracted Indian bowlers can bowl in the nets during IPL XI. It’s a clause that the BCCI is working on introducing in a bid to monitor and curtail the workload of Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and R Ashwin among others in the contract list.
BCCI to monitor overs bowled in the nets during IPL 2018 to avoid burnout

Back
Top Bottom