• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,651
IMG_20180128_172721.jpg

April 6th - Opening Ceremony..

April 7th - First Match - MI Vs TBA*

May 27th - Final.
* - Huge Chance Is MI Vs CSK..
Don't Jump into Conclusion so early high chances both teams won't feature in Playoffs too IPL everything is possible and MSD is not same who was 3-4 Yrs back with Bat

initial idea of ipl was to give indian youngsters a chance to build there carrers and also find a new talent for indian team but it seems all franchises are eager to buy foreign players at huge prices . instead they should have given indian local players who perform well at local circuit and promote indian players . have you seen any indian players playing in any 20 leagues in world be it big bash australia, or south africa 20/20 or any 20 /20 leagues then why you giving more importance to those foreign players are you giving those players chance to build there carrer by playing indians on india pitch instead of focussing on indian talent . also there should be cap on foreign players in each team you can choose only 5 foreign players maximum and not 8 . also any team should buy 5 players compulsory from there local team this will strenghten each 8 teams a lot .

Now MI has a decent team.

Rohit, Pollard, Hardik, Krunal, Bumrah were there last year.
Ishan Kishan is a better batsmen than Parthiv Patel, no idea about keeping but not like parthiv was magnificent at it.
Fizz/Cummins are better replacements of McClenaghan/Southee/Malinga/Johnson
Will miss Buttler but i guess Lewis will do the job.

Harbhajan/Karn Sharma will be hugely missed, their replacement Rahul Chahar is still untested.
Would any day prefer Nitish Rana over Suryakumar Yadav, so middle order is still a bit shaky.

Good to see MI backed many players from Mumbai Ranji Team.
Yes Nitish Rana was good buy for KKR but Surya Yadav would have been better for KKR in place of Jaggi.

Don't Jump into Conclusion so early high chances both teams won't feature in Playoffs too IPL everything is possible and MSD is not same who was 3-4 Yrs back with Bat
Jagadeesh meant MI might play against CSK in the opening match and not that both will play the finals.

Yes Nitish Rana was good buy for KKR but Surya Yadav would have been better for KKR in place of Jaggi.
You wanted Surya in KKR and i wanted Nitish Rana in MI. Both have been interchanged. :em::p

Jagadeesh meant MI might play against CSK in the opening match, not that both will play the finals.

You wanted Surya in KKR and i wanted Nitish Rana in MI. Both have been interchanged. :em::p
No I wanted Rana in KKR but also wanted Surya kumar Yadav too in place of Jaggi who I don't have much Hopes on

Nothing he jumped 1st see what he put its abt opening match not abt final

Got tense while seeing csk or msd ??

Nothing he jumped 1st see what he put its abt opening match not abt final

Got tense while seeing csk or msd ??
Ok I misread it as it very confusing in dat post now I understood what he mean to say and it's almost confirmed MI vs CSK first match

Sam Billings good fielding option too same with Jagdeesan so we have replacement for all slots.

All eyes will be now on Kanishk, Shorey let's see how these youngsters fare.

One Indian capped Fast Bowler will be really missed but now it's closed let's trust in MSD & youngster to go and do it for CSK.
We could even have a capped Fast Bowler before the IPL starts. Shardul Thakur has been picked for the T20Is against South Africa. Yeah even Mohit Sharma was unknown previously and MSD handled him well and now he is a real good option for any team. Hope the history repeats again (y)

Harbhajan/Karn Sharma will be hugely missed.
Good to see MI backed many players from Mumbai Ranji Team.
Awe nice to know that. CSK has picked both of them. Hope Bhaji and Karn does well along with Jaddu for Chennai :)

Kudos to Mumbai on that part for backing their players. Very disappointed with CSK on that aspect. CSK should also have backed a lot of talented Tamil Nadu players like Vijay Shankar, T. Natrajan, Murugan Ashwin, Washington Sundar, Baba Aparajith and the list goes on.

Last edited:
also point to be noted that 20/20 is tournament meant for young talents so instead of buying old players it better to buy young players who are two dimensional or 3 dimensional. most important thing must be fielding and running between the wickets . how come mumbai missed the most important point instead of buying costly players they could have gone for young players like shubhman gill, armaan jaffer ,prithvi shaw ,shivam mavi,kamlesh nagarkotti mahipal lomror ,gurkeerat dsingh,amolpreet singh, good atleast they brought rahul chahar and anukul roy . they should have brought abhishekh sharma playing under 19 world cup also .spend those money on youngsters who be star in future rather spending on foreign players . no point in buying players like dinesh karthik ,umesh yadav ,robin utthapa they are just not fit to be in 20/20 . and even gambhir . i hope these youngsters get chance in matches to come .

Back
Top Bottom