IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,679
Auction is already fixed like a match fixing, only thing that remain is the drama on stage and we are waiting to see it

MI should retain, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya. They Should try to Buy Ben Stokes in Auction and if fails to buy then should use RTM for Pollard.
Pollard is wonderful Player for them but now only 2 Dimensional with hardly being used as Bowler and Batting is occasionally brilliant but mostly not reliable and Ben Stokes would be better replacement option.
If not pollard RTM should be used to retain McClenaghan and Krunal Pandya as both are brilliant for there success in last IPL Win.
Other Player they would be interested in Mayank Agarwal, Shreyas Iyer, Jayedev Unadkat, Karn Sharma, Nitish Rana, Parthiv Shaw, among others.
Some Foreign Players to look out for are Chris Lynn, Chris Morris, Glen Maxwell, if not retained by their respective Franchisees......

Chennai Super Kings New Jersey for IPL 2k17 ie VIVO IPL XI

With New Sponsors
Main Sponsor:- Muthoot Finance
Other Sponsors :- Star Sports Tamil
Waiting for your reply

219sxft.jpg

MI is my favourite team...I want Mumbai to retain Rohit,Bumrah,Hardik,Buttler and Pollard.They should buy Krunal ,Rayudu and Rana in auction also foreign players like Ben stokes if released.

Guys is auction going to be telecasted live on Star sports?

MI is my favourite team...I want Mumbai to retain Rohit,Bumrah,Hardik,Buttler and Pollard.They should buy Krunal ,Rayudu and Rana in auction also foreign players like Ben stokes if released.

Guys is auction going to be telecasted live on Star sports?
Yes on Star Sports 1 SD n HD & Star Sports 1 Hindi SD n HD

Last edited:
Chennai Super Kings New Jersey for IPL 2k17 ie VIVO IPL XI

With New Sponsors
Main Sponsor:- Muthoot Finance
Other Sponsors :- Star Sports Tamil
Waiting for your reply

219sxft.jpg
Jersey doesnt look that attractive compared to previous one though CSK have made good Retentions there is no need to retain Ashwin they can look for Washington Sundar

Back
Top Bottom