• Thread starter Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 540
  • Views Views: Views 45,465
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponting, a disappointed man
Last updated on: April 5, 2013 09:00 IST

Mumbai skipper Ricky Ponting was a disappointed man and said they have some thinking to do after Thursday's loss.

"I may lose most of my finger nails. It was disappointing not to have won the game. We have to analyse our game. I think with our bowing today we were a bit behind," Ponting said.

He praised debutant Jasprit Bumrah, who picked up three wickets for 32 runs.

"We had a good chat about Jasprit and he didn't let anyone down," Ponting said.

'I might come out swinging early in another game'
Last updated on: April 5, 2013 09:00 IST

Man-of-the-match Gayle said early on the pitch was not conducive for shot-making and that's why he adopted a wait-and-watch policy before exploding in the eight over.

"I might come out swinging early in another game. I needed to stay there. The ball was seaming around. The key was to put up a partnership with (Daniel) Christian," he said.

I make mistakes and am not god of cricket: Tendulkar
Last updated on: April 4, 2013 17:30 IST

He might be revered by billions of fans but Sachin Tendulkar insists he is "not god of cricket" as many would like to call him as he does "make mistakes" unlike the almighty.

"I am not God of cricket. I make mistakes, God doesn't," Tendulkar said at a promotional event in Bangalore. The 39-year-old cricketer, who has almost all the batting records that are there to be taken under his belt, said growing up he wanted to be a combination of Sunil Gavaskar and Vivian Richards.

"I wanted to be like Sunil Gavaskar as a kid. When I grew up and started watching players from outside, someone who attracted me was Vivian Richards.

"Everything that he did was effortless. I always thought I should be a combination of these two," Tendulkar said, while answering questions from children.

IPL6 Match 3: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Pune Warriors India, Rajiv Gandhi Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad

Pune Warriors India win toss, choose to bowl first.

PWI XI: Uthappa, Manish Pandey, Ross Taylor, Yuvraj, Marlon Samuels, Mathews, Mitchell Marsh, Abhishek Nayar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ashok Dinda, Rahul Sharma

SRH XI: Akshath Reddy, Parthiv Patel, Sangakkara, White, Hanuma Vihari, Thisara Perera, Ravi Teja, Amit Mishra, Ashish Reddy, Steyn, Ishant

Hydrebad sunrisers won by 22 runs.
H'bad.126/6
pune.104 allout.

Very good played SRH.:clap:clap
impressive feilding
hopeless PWI.Should stop playing ipl.:angry:angry

Don't Understanding What Pune Did Last Night!

I Thought They Could Easily Won,

But,,,,,,,,

Rajasthan Royals won the toss and elected to bat against Delhi Daredevils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom