• Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views: Views 315,648

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NprqPi3.png

XQ2JOJo.png

Last edited:
I don't think he is in the wrong this time.. It's a real conflict of interest this time around... The company is getting back literally 5% of the money they are Paying so...
Agreed, but his interests have always been vested.. Why would you target Sachin Tendulkar and VVS Laxman who were working for the CAC for betterment of Indian cricket without taking any money from BCCI...

Agreed, but his interests have always been vested.. Why would you target Sachin Tendulkar and VVS Laxman who were working for the CAC for betterment of Indian cricket without taking any money from BCCI...
I don't agree necessarily with all the BS that's in BCCI's consideration of conflict of interest...

But, by having these strict rules in places for individuals in COI's, BCCI didn't even bother to consider that owners of the teams shouldn't have other stake-holding options in the league... I doubt that.. They simply didn't bother because it will get the board more money... Other broadcasters didn't question that because, BCCI can get back at them by blacklisting them... It's a business in case of entities but not for individuals which is wrong.

Take last Champions League final for an example, Steven Gerrard was in duty for some broadcaster at the venue, although he manages Aston Villa... No one really bothered with it. If the same happened at IPL, people are going to be saying all kinds of BS...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock