Internet Browsers News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 629
  • Views: Views 163,177
I didn't know that Safari has content blocking option on iOS till now. Nice!!

What it means is that they read all your data and sell those to advertisers(basically privacy breach) and show ads

Hmm

But what I noticed whatever i searched on Google especially product based I'll get an ad in chrome , opera , mcent etc.. especially from Amazon

So all are spyware or breaching privacy ??

Hmm

But what I noticed whatever i searched on Google especially product based I'll get an ad in chrome , opera , mcent etc.. especially from Amazon

So all are spyware or breaching privacy ??

That's because Google invade privacy, use Duckduckgo search with chromium(not chrome) browser ;)

Chrome will start blocking ads on February 15

Google’s committed to turning on Chrome’s native ad blocker on February 15, 2018.

Google joined the Coalition for Better Ads, a group that publishes quality standards for display ads on the web, in 2017. It’s banned all full-page ad interstitials, ads that unexpectedly play sound, and flashing ads, and this week announced the Better Ads Experience Program, which provides guidelines for companies to improve users’ experience with online ads.

Google’s hope is that Chrome’s built-in ad blocker — which it sees as a “natural evolution of pop-up blockers” — will reduce the use of the third-party blockers that hide all ads. According to the company, indiscriminate ad blockers impact publishers’ bottom lines and threaten the sustainability of the web ecosystem. The native ad blocker in Chrome will block all ads on a webpage even if a single ad doesn’t follow the aforementioned standards. Google’s strategy is to use Chrome to choke off revenue from low-quality ads on websites.

Chrome will start blocking ads on February 15

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock