International League T20 2022 | News and Updates

1st time saw a player move league while his current team was not out of title race also player not had any national duty his move derail Adelaide strikers campaign
talking about chris lynn move to gulf giants while he plued for Adelaide yes he signed for 11 matches for Adelaide still he can show his commitment towards his nation league franchise hope ca not take any strong action against him.

any one can say marcus stoinis zampa
also joins ilt20 but that time Melbourne stars knocked out and for sa t20 case when the Australia players join bbl was over
CA wont take any action SA20 and ILT20 have agreement with CA

After saw sat20 lately ( provided as a adtv viewer majority time get to hear English commentary) but very short time i listen hindi commentary
And il t20 last 2 matches
For me ilt20 best in terms of hindi commentary standard i think one major factor is involvement of Pakistani players and commentators

Atlast a good news for adani
Adani sports line owner team in final

Although no namesake ipl franchise in il final this edition

After saw sat20 lately ( provided as a adtv viewer majority time get to hear English commentary) but very short time i listen hindi commentary
And il t20 last 2 matches
For me ilt20 best in terms of hindi commentary standard i think one major factor is involvement of Pakistani players and commentators
I think that is because of dedicated Hindi commentary panel for broadcasting to both India and Pakistan whereas JioCinema is telecasting Hindi only for India

Good to see So called Indian name mentions franchise out from both leagues and they had only Big names can't change their team poor performance. Desert and Gulf Giants team had weak lineup in paper, but they played like Gujarat Titans.

Dasun shanaka, Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Mujeeb Rahman, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Chamika Karunaratne, Moeen Ali, Sikandar Raza, Hazratullah Zazai, Dawid Malan, Evin Lewis, Mohammad Nabi, Chris Woakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Adam Zampa, Paul Stirling, Lahiru Kumara, Charith Asalanka, Akeal Hosein, Nicholas Pooran, Trent Boult. Can you confirm these majority players are retired and associate nation cricketers ?
Even home nation crowd decline this league and commentators yester said today we have good number of crowd in stadium

And astonishingly sat20 more home crowd than bbl but it's just 1st season of sat20 let's see what happens in future

Even home nation crowd decline this league and commentators yester said today we have good number of crowd in stadium

And astonishingly sat20 more home crowd than bbl but it's just 1st season of sat20 let's see what happens in future
Crowd filled from some promotional activity, free ticket entry for childrens. here UAEs ILT20 failed to encourage crowd like SA20, also working days/weekends doesn't have much difference UAE peoples rarely watching cricket, but after seeing SA20 they have got some tricks probably they will implement these strategies for upcoming season.

Difference between SA20 and ILT20 is UAEs ILT20 have good financial support and SA20 is third attempt from CSA they have lot of issues on their Board/National team itself, many players going retire in any time. these things going to backfire their Board and league.

Crowd filled from some promotional activity, free ticket entry for childrens. here UAEs ILT20 failed to encourage crowd like SA20, also working days/weekends doesn't have much difference UAE peoples rarely watching cricket, but after seeing SA20 they have got some tricks probably they will implement these strategies for upcoming season.

Difference between SA20 and ILT20 is UAEs ILT20 have good financial support and SA20 is third attempt from CSA they have lot of issues on their Board/National team itself, many players going retire in any time. these things going to backfire their Board and league.
The reason SA league didnt work for first 2 seasons was lack of proper coordination local teams and no foreign broadcast deals all those issues are resolved for SA20 along with now some of the best players in the world so this is going to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock