Interested in Kaspersky Pure 2.0 for 6 months? Than read this

• Thread starter Thread starter Raviteja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 4,117

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
You can get Kaspersky Pure 2.0 for free for 6 months ONLY FOR FACEBOOK USERS (If you dont have just create it...It takes few mins only)

1) Clink on this link https://www.facebook.com/security/app_360406100715618 It takes you to Facebook Security Products

2) Under PC look for Kaspersky Pure

3) Click on Learn More

4) Click on like button and click on authorize

5) Click on Download

6) Go to your email id and look for mail you will get the key

7) Download the Kaspersky and enter the key (Dont click on trail..Just enter the key)

8) Enjoy :ohya :ohya :ohya :tup

You cant get another AV with the same FB id

Download started just now, good thing is my antivirus will expire this month and i got free 6 month one.. ;)

Lucky you :P my bad i just renewed my kaspersky 3 days back :dodgy

:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy

mmadhankumar said:

:lol :lol :lol

Dr.Siva said:
:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy

:huh :huh :huh

Bapun Raz said:
mmadhankumar said:

:lol :lol :lol

Dr.Siva said:

:huh :huh :huh

Got win 8??.......installed Kasp in it??? Got few questions about it...

Raviteja said:

you know i am bsnl internet user and service is slow from last week, so still kaspersky download not completed and windows 8 i will download after net gets faster again.

btw its 6 months trial antivirus right? not the pro one.. !!

Bapun Raz said:
Raviteja said:

you know i am bsnl internet user and service is slow from last week, so still kaspersky download not completed and windows 8 i will download after net gets faster again.

btw its 6 months trial antivirus right? not the pro one.. !!

It is a 6 months trail.............Oh ok..

oh.. :s

so its a trial version with extend peroid... so less features and not secure... :wall :angry

Back
Top Bottom