Intel Appoints New MD

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Intel has appointed Debjani Ghosh as the Managing Director, Sales and Marketing, South Asia. She replaces R Sivakumar who would move onto a new role within the company. The change is effective January 1, 2012.

During Siva’s more than five years of leadership, Intel’s Sales and Marketing organization in South Asia oversaw a doubling of PC penetration in India. Siva has been a tireless voice in making the case for expanding India’s broadband infrastructure. “I have twice had the privilege of working in this exciting region during my career at Intel,” said Sivakumar. “I am confident that under Debjani’s leadership Intel will continue to connect more South Asians to exciting opportunities through technology. We are fortunate to have a strong and stable leadership team with a tremendous vision for growing this market and an execution track record that is the gold standard in the industry. I have great confidence in what the future holds for this team as Debjani takes over the rein.”

Ghosh was most recently the Director of Sales and Marketing, South East Asia for Intel. “I am excited about this opportunity and look forward to coming home to India,” said she said. “I also look forward to working with governments and industry to advance our shared objectives of increasing opportunities through technology.” she added.

source : crn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock