Instagram News & Updates

Which emojis are you talking about? In Insta you need to type in emojis from your keyboard right?
It's the same even now..

Previously you had only the option to like any message someone has sent, but now you can react with any emoji you like..
That's what I told bro!!
Instagram uses the inbuilt keyboard emojis. Other major apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp and Facebook have their own emojis.
So Instagram should also have its own emojis.

Which emojis are you talking about? In Insta you need to type in emojis from your keyboard right?
It's the same even now..

Previously you had only the option to like any message someone has sent, but now you can react with any emoji you like..
That's what I told bro!!
Instagram uses the inbuilt keyboard emojis. Other major apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp and Facebook have their own emojis. So Instagram should also have its own emojis.

Now, after getting the "You are all Caught Up" message it shows suggested posts from the search page instead of older posts.
It also gives an option to open old posts.
yqaM5lv.jpg

Is there any option on instagram to sort posts by time (latest posts first and then in an order)?

Now, recent searches is being shown after searching in Instagram Direct just like how it shows in normal search option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock