Indian Super League (ISL) 2017 - 2018 Updates

Hi everyone! I have never followed Football as passionately like Cricket all my life. While I was watch the IPL highlights, I saw an ad of ISL stating its the future and stuff. But I must say their ad is really catchy. I have a question. Is ISL really as popular across various football nations like IPL?

Considering Star Sports is loosing all major cricket telecast rights except IPL to Sony, I was wondering how is Star going to survive with so many channels and limited cricketing telecast rights. But after seeing this I thought they are planning to invest money in these leagues IPL, ISL, Pro Kabadi, and Premier Batminton League.

So to make it short my primary question is ISL and Football really the future of India?? Has it made big enough like IPL already??

Hi everyone! I have never followed Football as passionately like Cricket all my life. While I was watch the IPL highlights, I saw an ad of ISL stating its the future and stuff. But I must say their ad is really catchy. I have a question. Is ISL really as popular across various football nations like IPL?

Considering Star Sports is loosing all major cricket telecast rights except IPL to Sony, I was wondering how is Star going to survive with so many channels and limited cricketing telecast rights. But after seeing this I thought they are planning to invest money in these leagues IPL, ISL, Pro Kabadi, and Premier Batminton League.

So to make it short my primary question is ISL and Football really the future of India?? Has it made big enough like IPL already??
I think Pro kabaddi league can compete with cricket on long run looking at its level.
But ISL it looks not possible because its intensity can't match other popular league any time soon so forget it competing with IPL in term of anything!

@Vijay Krish bro, Football is the biggest sport in Bengal and most probably Kerala & Goa. 2 of India's best cricket captains, Ganguly (co-owner of 2 time champion ATK) & MSD were very fond of the sport beside being a good football players themselves. I stay in MSD's state and football here is no less than cricket (if not above).

Bengaluru became the first team to qualify for the ISL final

DYBVOh_U8AARtb3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock