Indian rupee inching towards 74/USD; hits fresh record low 73.81

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,304
Wasn't pradhan sewak voted in power to cure the damage caused by previous 'rulers'

"Mitroon, you gave 60 years to congress,
they have destroyed this nation, give me just 60 months
.. bla bla bla"
Economy was good when the old rulers had to leave. But the overconfident new ruler ruined it with demonization and poor GST implementation.
PS According to my specified sources aka blabbermouth BJP leaders Amit Shah sent his nephew to Guwahati before the demonization to exchange old notes. I wonder why he needed to do that.:cool:

hope god saves us Indians, our leaders have already abandoned us 😕 maybe NRI's are happy with Modiji.
He needs to be kicked out in 2019 .
Economy was good when the old rulers had to leave. But the overconfident new ruler ruined it with demonization and poor GST implementation.
PS According to my specified sources aka blabbermouth BJP leaders Amit Shah sent his nephew to Guwahati before the demonization to exchange old notes. I wonder why he needed to do that.:cool:
Dr. Singh was one of the best pm, we have ever had.

Last edited:
He needs to be kicked out in 2019; otherwise...

As much as a BJP supporter I was, I sadly have to admit that I agree with this. This have been an appalling administration especially in the last 2 years....more so considering they have majority in the house and its no coalition.

The problem though is there is no proper alternative. Hopefully some miracle can turn around the fortunes for the government as well as for us in the remaining few months

Indian rupee inching towards 74/USD; hits fresh record low 73.81

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock