Discussion Indian Economy Discussions

Requesting both of you, don't start the issues again.

And to others, don't reply to the above posts.

Fine, no more replies from me.

But:

why this rule only for us ??? When speedmax and other people post no one asks them to stop. So many fake videos and photoshped images are posted.

Also is it wrong to speak the truth ???

DDF Team should stop political posts if this is the case. Hopr all members are treated equally here :)

According to the World Bank, Indian economy has benefitted from robust performances in manufacturing sector driven by increased consumer spending. The World Bank also noted that demonetisation in November 2016 and chaotic implementation of GST (goods and services tax) rollout in July last year were to be blamed for extended slowdown of Indian economy.

India overtakes France as 6th biggest economy in the world

According to the World Bank, Indian economy has benefitted from robust performances in manufacturing sector driven by increased consumer spending. The World Bank also noted that demonetisation in November 2016 and chaotic implementation of GST (goods and services tax) rollout in July last year were to be blamed for extended slowdown of Indian economy.

India overtakes France as 6th biggest economy in the world
What World Bank said is what we are also saying. Nothing more.

Fine, no more replies from me.

But:

why this rule only for us ??? When speedmax and other people post no one asks them to stop. So many fake videos and photoshped images are posted.

Also is it wrong to speak the truth ???

DDF Team should stop political posts if this is the case. Hopr all members are treated equally here :)
I think you well know about what happened couple of days before in General election thread. When the discussions crossed the limits Team closed the thread to avoid more unwanted discussions.

There is no separate rules for anybody. To avoid political fights here, I just gave a warning to everyone not only for you & @Raviteja . He understood what I mean but you don't.

Last edited:
I think you well know about what happened couple of days before in General election through. When the discussions crossed the limits Team closed the thread to avoid more unwanted discussions.

There is no separate rules for anybody. To avoid political fights here, I just gave a warning to everyone not only for you & @Raviteja . He understood what I mean but you don't.

I edited my 2nd post. Pls have a look.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock