Indian army attacks inside POK

M@zh@R said:
Why u r taking ao much of pain from his words

Truth ia always bitter. So guts to listen it.

And use reasonable words in a public forum and can also use same laungauge

You Pakistanis has left any choice with us ? Why don't you people surrender ? Don't ever make a mistake of thinking we Indians to be coward. :no Actually you people mistook our silence as an act of cowardice. You people cannot tolerate Modi ji our Honourable p.m. and that's why when Modi became p.m. one of your so called general came to Arnab Goswami's  programme on Times Now and asked us why we could not get a better personality than Mr Modi ? :wall  Shame on you guys ! :( Just think of Pervez Musharaaf. :angry  He is just a puppet. :u At least Modi ji can take his own decisions. :eek:hya We are proud of Mr Narendra Modi because we are proud to be Indians. Bharat Mata ki jay ho ! Modiji ki jay ho ! Mazhar Bhai aapna andaar mein jhak kar dekhiye ki hum kitne din chup chap baithe rahenge ? Pakistan ne bohut tamasha kar liya hain. Aab aaplog kursi ke peeche mein baithiye aur Bharat ka attacks ka maza lijiye. You people are habituated with only one word and that's "Gun". We are just replying you in your own words.

Just answer this simple question.

"Why no country visits Pakistan to play cricket series ? Why Pakistan's home matches are not played at Lahore but Dubai?"

Hum Indians ka home matches toh India mein hi hota hain. :luv

Take Care bro.

If I was rude, then I am. We will not leave even a 1% chance to let Pakistan continue its terrorist activities.

Yeh acha Drama kia hai aap ki Army nay Cross Firing ko Surgical Strikes ka naam day kar mamo bana dia saray Indians ko

M@zh@R said:
Yeh acha Drama kia hai aap ki Army nay Cross Firing ko Surgical Strikes ka naam day kar mamo bana dia saray Indians ko

Ya fir aapki army apko.... if its just cross border fire then why nawaz called cm meeting and why there is so much movement around border and in Islamabad meetings :lol :lol you have never accepted defeats in war ... how could your coward army can accept it's defeat

M@zh@R said:
Post in English or post the English translation of your post. It's forum rule

M@zh@R said:

You intentionally avoided my question. You don't have any other way also. You don't have any answer to my question. BTW Mazhar don't break forum rule and post in Hindi without giving English translations otherwise you will be banned. :no

Bishnu15 said:
You intentionally avoided my question. You don't have any other way also. You don't have any answer to my question. BTW Mazhar don't break forum rule and post in Hindi without giving English translations otherwise you will be banned. :no
See mirror and then ask me about ban

@Bishnu bro -- leave it dont waste ur percious time to these persons .. They never accept the truth .. So only they like that and his country his failed in all growth aspects except in terrorism :wall ..

Dear Mazhar bro, please help me understand this.. let's forget whatever India is saying...
You explain me why is Pakistan believing this to be cross loc firings? Cross loc firings happen between Indian and Pakistani Army. India saying that they did surgical strike in POK on terrorists camps, and not on any Pakistani Army base or Air Force base.

I think you should be happy that the work which is expected by the whole world from your end, is being at least done by Indian Army. India is by no way meant to initiate war with Pakistan..

So, please care to explain why your army and govt. is so furious by Surgical attack on terrorists? Please answer this...

And if you don't or can't, DON'T YOU BLOODY DARE TO SAY ANYTHING TO MY INDIAN BROTHERS HERE ON DDF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock