India Women's tour of England - 2021

No Work Today So Enjoying Women's TEST Cricket :love:
ZALDnv5.jpg

Last edited:
Big Disturbance between Players Voice and Commentator Voice.

Every Ball Indian Women's Voice Clearly Hearing.

I Think Very Strong Stumps Mike.

Often I see that if the Host Broadcaster is Sky Sports (UK) and Sky Sport(NZ) and if Sony is telecasting the same, usually Sony or any Indian sports channel does not cover the Presentation part post Test match or ODI, pre and post discussion and even the Toss telecasted

Is there any restriction on it ?

Often I see that if the Host Broadcaster is Sky Sports (UK) and Sky Sport(NZ) and if Sony is telecasting the same, usually Sony or any Indian sports channel does not cover the Presentation part post Test match or ODI, pre and post discussion and even the Toss telecasted

Is there any restriction on it ?
Cost savings. Host broadcasters charge more from their broadcast partners for including their pre, mid and post match shows. Global feed starts less than 10 mins from starting time. Sony should do in house pre shows hiring many women journos, at least for those series which Indian team plays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock