4th T20I
SuperSport Park, Centurion
4:30 PM IST

24 Feb

5th T20I
Newlands, Cape Town
4:30 PM IST

Mithali Raj endorses need to reach South Africa ahead of schedule

India Women's ODI captain Mithali Raj talked up the need for the team to reach South Africa well ahead of schedule to get acclimatised to the conditions. India will play a warm-up match before the three ODIs - on February 5, 7 and 10. They will then play out a five-match T20I series between February 13 and 24. The three-match ODI series also kick-starts India's campaign in the ICC Women's Championship (2017-2020), which is currently led by Windies (with 6 points).

Mithali Raj endorses need to reach South Africa ahead of schedule

Harmanpreet Kaur to lead India's women T20 team in South Africa

Star allrounder Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Indian women's team in the five-match T20 rubber against South Africa, starting February 13 at Potchefstroom.

Ahead of the T20I series, the Indian women, under Mithali Raj, will play South Africa in a three-match ODI series, which starts at Kimberly on February 5.

India Women`s T20I squad: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana (vc), Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Anuja Patil, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Nuzhat Parveen (wk), Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey, Pooja Vastrakar, Radha Yadav

Harmanpreet Kaur to lead India's women T20 team in South Africa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock