India will host 2023 Men's Hockey World Cup

@ off topic
2022 year end Football World Cup
2023 Jan-Feb Hockey World cup
2023 Feb-Mar Cricket World Cup

Nothing against Bhuvaneshvar but Hockey should reach other Indian cities too. From last few years, from what I have noticed, all of the international matches in India is being played only in Bhuvaneshvar, Odisha.

Nothing against Bhuvaneshvar but Hockey should reach other Indian cities too. From last few years, from what I have noticed, all of the international matches in India is being played only in Bhuvaneshvar, Odisha.
bro it's bound to happen coz the initiative odisha givt take to rejuvinate hockey remarkable and the amount they spent for infrastructure and synthetic turf so i feel it's good odisha atleast got the thing which they deserve. hockey was our prime sports before cricket came and commercialized everything hope in future other states come forward and show support towards hockey the way odisha shows and did

bro it's bound to happen coz the initiative odisha givt take to rejuvinate hockey remarkable and the amount they spent for infrastructure and synthetic turf so i feel it's good odisha atleast got the thing which they deserve. hockey was our prime sports before cricket came and commercialized everything hope in future other states come forward and show support towards hockey the way odisha shows and did
Agree that They have done alot for Hockey.
But if they really want to popularize Hockey in India Again, then they need to bring Hockey Matches to other parts of India too. If Hockey India keep organising Hockey matches only in Odisha then that day can also come when the locals may find it boring coming to Stadium due to too much Hockey at same venue. Plus they should also think about Hockey fans from other parts of India. There are fans in different regions of India those who want to see hockey in stadium in their hometown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock