Breaking India vs Pakistan In Australia?

Keep your politics out of this thread. True cricket lovers all want to see India Pakistan cricket
You're mistaken, you cannot have a situation where one side you're pally pally on cricket ground because you're earning money and on other send terrorist to kill people with whom you are acting pally pally. High time Pakistan is black listed and no one from the country is allowed on any international forum till they stop this nonsense. So I can live with this clash as am I more concerned about the well being of my fellow citizens.

You're mistaken, you cannot have a situation where one side you're pally pally on cricket ground because you're earning money and on other send terrorist to kill people with whom you are acting pally pally. High time Pakistan is black listed and no one from the country is allowed on any international forum till they stop this nonsense. So I can live with this clash as am I more concerned about the well being of my fellow citizens.
You're mixing topics. There must be separate thread to discuss that? This thread was about news of possible IND vs Pak test match and I only shared my opinion on that. I'm certainly not "mistaken" it was just my opinion on the news

They should instead focus on conducting shorter test match or day/night test matches between newer nations and test nations , otherwise people would start getting fatigue seeing same nations playing against each other . they should apply same rules to all country. slowly anyways people are getting less excited about cricket matches to an extent.

They should instead focus on conducting shorter test match or day/night test matches between newer nations and test nations , otherwise people would start getting fatigue seeing same nations playing against each other . they should apply same rules to all country. slowly anyways people are getting less excited about cricket matches to an extent.
Agreed. Test cricket is now relevant only in India, England, Australia and South Africa. It's not profitable for remaining cricket boards to host test matches. In the near future we might we might see only India, England and Australia playing test cricket against each other.

India play with Pakistan in only multi-nation tournaments,
Not possible in Bilateral Series : BCCI

Last edited:
Pakistan ex cricketer and former PM Imran Khan has been shot at the leg.

He is safe but injured. And people want Indian team to travel to Pakistan!

no wonder Australia want this series in theor soil
as per the grade cricketer
aus vs eng mcg match tickets sold 40k
where's upcoming india vs Zimbabwe mcg match ticket sold 60k even today crunch crucial match of host nation against afghan Adelaide almost empty even in bbl more crowd come but not today

no wonder Australia want this series in theor soil
as per the grade cricketer
aus vs eng mcg match tickets sold 40k
where's upcoming india vs Zimbabwe mcg match ticket sold 60k even today crunch crucial match of host nation against afghan Adelaide almost empty even in bbl more crowd come but not today
They have other sports like Rugby, Football, etc. to root for. Just look at England. How many people shows up for World Cup matches as compared to EPL or even Euro?

v00C3Sw.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock