Breaking India vs Pakistan In Australia?

Deep Mody

Contributor
Reaction score
“There was 90,000 at a neutral venue, there was extraordinary emotion, the scenes of the game, the tightness of the game, the pressure.

“It was magnificent sort of stuff, to the level that I can say there will be discussions being had, or there are discussions being had to play a Test match here.

“There’s also the possibility of a triangular One-Day series between India, Pakistan and Australia or a Test match between India and Pakistan.

Source

If we don't play them because of geopolitics. We don't play them. ICC and ACC should respect our country's views. And stop putting us in same groups forcing us to play or forfeit points. If ICC can allow political stunts like kneeling for Black Lives Madness. They need to acknowledge insurgency and terrorist activities funded by Pakistani establishment some even part of ICC's alumini. On top of that ICC even banned South Africa because of apartheid. You gotta stop being tone deaf when it comes to India and Indians.

Keep your politics out of this thread. True cricket lovers all want to see India Pakistan cricket
Not when profits off true sports lovin ends up in the hands of Pakistani states hands. Somethings are way above sports. This is why Russia and Belarus is isolated from almost all major sports in the world. ICC has done same with South Africans in the past. I don't get why they have exempt Pakistanis from this.

Coz bcci still funding Pakistan in cricket so icc helped them, backed them, block them, blacklisted them doesn't matter
It's time we show our power and get Asia Cup moved from Pakistan. We don't take any profit from ACC. Yet, they earn most revenue from us. Either move the venue or face a boycott from your biggest contributor.

Not when profits off true sports lovin ends up in the hands of Pakistani states hands. Somethings are way above sports. This is why Russia and Belarus is isolated from almost all major sports in the world. ICC has done same with South Africans in the past. I don't get why they have exempt Pakistanis from this.
I completely understand that. But this thread is not about that. I only shared my opinion as a cricketer fan

I completely understand that. But this thread is not about that. I only shared my opinion as a cricketer fan
The whole topic is a political topic. This is why they were not talking about holding matches in India or Pakistan. Or even Pakistan's unofficial home UAE. Do these countries lack infrastructure that they needed to host in Australia?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock