India Tour Of New Zealand 2022 | News & Updates

This umran Malik guy has some serious pace.. We really need to preserve this guy... His action reminds me of young Waqar. If reverse swing on offer in a Test match we should use him for sure for wiping off the tails.
He should have been to Australia as well as South Africa. Australia we won fortunately. But South Africa, he should have been there. Would have been much more helpful in those conditions. Even with Duke ball in English conditions, he would have produced some amazing results. Sadly we don't have captain to use that kind of bowler. I don't see good captain anymore in India. We will have to wait for two three years. Rohit is done and dusted. Kohli is past his prime as a captain. Pant is nowhere as good. Pandya good for nothing captain. Their team selection was right combinations, that's why he pulled off a good season. Good combination of Kristen and Nehraji. Rahul doesn't have his confirm position in any XI. IPL performer only. Dhull, will take time to even get into XI with Gill and Shaw, Tripathi, Easwaran there post WC23.

He should have been to Australia as well as South Africa. Australia we won fortunately. But South Africa, he should have been there. Would have been much more helpful in those conditions. Even with Duke ball in English conditions, he would have produced some amazing results. Sadly we don't have captain to use that kind of bowler. I don't see good captain anymore in India. We will have to wait for two three years. Rohit is done and dusted. Kohli is past his prime as a captain. Pant is nowhere as good. Pandya good for nothing captain. Their team selection was right combinations, that's why he pulled off a good season. Good combination of Kristen and Nehraji. Rahul doesn't have his confirm position in any XI. IPL performer only. Dhull, will take time to even get into XI with Gill and Shaw, Tripathi, Easwaran there post WC23.
In years gone by we had Dilip vengsarkar as a selector aswell as a talent hunter. I remember in early late 90s early 2ks a young Yuvraj was spotted and bought to Mumbai to his academy. My school was very near to this elf academy.Sandip patil was selector for few years who had very good communication skills and would let go of his ego to pick players on suggestions by former players like vengsarkar etc. We similarly have Talent hunter in the form of Irfan pathan. The guy is gem when it comes to spotting talent. Just as you said a better captain and the straight forward selectors is the need of the hour.
Team management should be revamped. A foreigner fielding coach along with a better bowling coach is a must.

Just as you said a better captain and the straight forward selectors is the need of the hour.
We are not getting good captain for another two three years for sure. I hope Pant gets test captaincy. Iyer ODI and Pandya in t20i. Don't want to see Rohit post WC23 in any format.

Team management should be revamped. A foreigner fielding coach along with a better bowling coach is a must.
Dravid was great player. Good for nothing captain. He just got good team made by Ganguly. Players these days are exceptionally talented. I don't think he has done any good job after taking up coaching role. I wish C. Pandit takes a role after two years stint at KKR. This was we can grab the 2027 WC atleast under Iyers captaincy with Iyer potentially clicking like Yuvraj singh like 2003-2011 era and Kohli gets farewell just like Sachin. I hope Sampson plays in that world cup at 4/5. Zaheer Khan/Irfan Pathan/V. Prasad should be bowling coach. Maybe Ishant sharma too.

Last edited:
What a glitch:verysad2:Slowest bowl of Umran Malik 85KMH
90lHERG.jpg

Dravid should go back to NCA along with Team A coach being Laxman along with domestic Stalwarts.

Anil Kumble should be allowed to get involved in NCA stuff as well. Bowlers like Saurabh Kumar should get look in instead of Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock