India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

Experts say that team gave tough competition to India but from the last few years kiwis are giving tough competition to India especially in white ball cricket
Nevertheless India won the nail bitter due to good opening by kl and VK and after that perfect middle order innings by iyer
As soon as Hardik got fit he would came into my XI in place of shardul that would be perfect team in white ball cricket with kulcha playing toghter or jadeja in place of either of two
I don't think kulcha is possible now bro...team management is trying different combination.

I was watching on Ss1 Tamil... Commentators were loud but not the crowd. Commentators were speaking sh#t. I wonder when will these regional commentators understand that they have to be neutral rather than buttering up to indian team or to any IPL team. It's very disgusting to listen to their verbal diarrhoea

Last edited:
Bumrah was the man of the match for me for controlling the flow of runs...in the death overs also.

Bumrah twisted his ankle in the last over of NZ's innings because the drop-in pitch used is slightly higher than the ground. So while putting his foot on the uneven surface his ankle twisted quite badly.

Navdeep Saini it seems was not available for selection today because of very bad jet-lag. Heard it on commentary from Sunil Gavaskar during the match.

Back
Top Bottom