India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

and virat kohli no century form continues.........
He doesn't look Interested/motivated which is really a Surprise. Maybe he just wants to go away from the game for a while.
What India needs is some fresh ideas from the backroom staff.. These guys have stagnated from same type of strategies.. Test/odis/T20s. Get some new faces energies to revamp.Give Kohli some rest, name a new captain for a series or two.. Young legs what we need. Otherwise we are stuck with disappointment in near future..

instead of packing star staded newzealand bowling line up with boult , southee and wagner jamieson picked in squad as a fourth pacer took 5 wickets and he just played his 2nd test match

Whats surprising is all this is cricket (in NZ) and the the discussion (in this thread) is happening in the backdrop of a 5-0 victory in T20Is just a month ago.

Its just that one team has better plans and is playing better than the other.

Don't be surprised if Mr. Kohli says at the postmatch conference that a 2-0 Test series loss to NZ is not important in T20 world up year.
Yes but if I am the presenter I would ask him a counter question ''but this match is important for test championship points or playing etc finals is not important''

Don't be surprised if Mr. Kohli says at the postmatch conference that a 2-0 Test series loss to NZ is not important in T20 world up year.
bro don't wory india already sitting top cherry of wtc points table with 2 games in hand and also apprix 60+ point diffrence. virat just want to wtc table look more competitive and interseting :lol: :lol:

This has been a brilliant fightback although Colin and Jamieson batting together now are beginning to worry me

Back
Top Bottom