India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

Yes you're right , It was the 1st test in Hamilton on Mar 18 , 2009 Gambhir Scored 72 till 41.4 ovrs .
yes bro gambhir batting whole innigs to save test match in 2008 Hamilton test but he came on bat on 3rd session of 3rd day so on next day 1st session he well satteled and in mayank agarwal post he today batted in 1st session of 1st day
bellow score card of 2008 Hamilton test
Screenshot-20200221-160225.png

indian team is lucky ishant sharma backed him up from injury before 1st test today till now 3 wickets of nz taken were ishant just wonder if he not played what is indian team situation now bumrah is seriously out of form in this series hope he get his form back before soon

indian team is lucky ishant sharma backed him up from injury before 1st test today till now 3 wickets of nz taken were ishant just wonder if he not played what is indian team situation now bumrah is seriously out of form in this series hope he get his form back before soon
Ishant was playing ranjhi trophy got injured.. Bumrah after getting injured didn't really play any domestic matches if I recall.. Came directly into T20s. Bumrah is bowling 80% with very little luck... He should've played some domestic ranjhi matches... Management isto be blamed... Absolutely poor.

Ishant was playing ranjhi trophy got injured.. Bumrah after getting injured didn't really play any domestic matches if I recall.. Came directly into T20s. Bumrah is bowling 80% with very little luck... He should've played some domestic ranjhi matches... Management isto be blamed... Absolutely poor.
That's what I'm also saying from long time he had done only one net session and brought straight into the team no fitness test or FC game just like they are doing with pandya now
We all know he is our premier fast bowler but that doesn't mean he came straight into the team after recovering from injury

More than anything I think New Zealand seem to have figured out Bumrah and have plans of best way to play him. With good cricketing brains in New Zealand, it is to be expected.

Back
Top Bottom