Breaking India tour of England 2022 Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I definitely agree with your point, ‘Bilateral’ term should be mentioned.
Here’s the proper mention of ‘Bilateral’ by expert panel of ESPNCRICINFO.
L4oOQGQ.jpg

Don't know why all cricket pundit called this only 3 Indian captain won ODI series in India in England I mean it should have been bilateral ODI series win in correct term coz Dada also won in 2002 that also in England but that was tri series
Those you’re referring as cricket pundits are far from it. They’re just self-proclaimed experts whose hundreds of unnecessary and irrelevant tweets were shared in the forum which gave them fame.

India might have won the series but England have brutally thrashed India along all formats.
These 2 stats are more than enough to undermine your futile comments.

3 Number of ODI series lost by England at home since the start of 2015. Both their previous series defeats in this period came against Australia - in 2015 and 2020.
19.2 England's batting average in this series, their lowest in a men's ODI competition comprising three or more games since July 2007.
Courtesy: ESPNCRICINFO
Beating (edit: Full strength) World Champions at their own backwards that too by 10 wkts with record numbers of balls to spare and again chasing down 250+ with 47 balls to spare are no mean feat.
So enjoy this victory and hope for the betterment.
No more discussion from my end.

Last edited:
These 2 stats are more than enough to undermine your futile comments.

3 Number of ODI series lost by England at home since the start of 2015. Both their previous series defeats in this period came against Australia - in 2015 and 2020.
19.2 England's batting average in this series, their lowest in a men's ODI competition comprising three or more games since July 2007.
Courtesy: ESPNCRICINFO
Beating (edit: Full strength) World Champions at their own backwards that too by 10 wkts with record numbers of balls to spare and again chasing down 250+ with 47 balls to spare are no mean feat.
So enjoy this victory and hope for the betterment.
No more discussion from my end.
I am not interested in any wars toh please forgive me . Wait for the T20 world cup and u will see what I was trying to say .

The use of alcohol is strictly prohibited in Islam and that is why both the Indian pacers who are devout Muslims were seen running away from the stage to avoid coming in contact with the alcoholic beverage which was being splashed left, right, and centre by their teammates.
Neither the Indian captain nor any other senior member of the squad instructed the teammates to put the champagne celebration on hold so that Shami and Siraj could also spend some time on the podium.
After winning the Ashes against England on home soil earlier this year, the Australian Test captain Pat Cummins had asked his teammates to put away the champagne bottles so that Usman Khawaja – the only Muslim player in their squad – could also join them on the stage and pose for the group picture.

@somnath chakraborty bro need one clarification for whom you refer as "Cricket pundit" here ?? I hope you referring "John's" & other cricket experts right ??

Some Part time poster here twisting your post by saying your refering a member of forum on that post you gave reaction too .. i don't know you understand that post and gave reaction or not .. so it'll be good if you clarify this

APt8z5l.jpg

Last edited:
@somnath chakraborty bro need one clarification for whom you refer as "Cricket pundit" here ?? I hope you referring "John's" & other cricket experts right ??

Some Part time poster here twisting your post by saying your refering a member of forum on that post you gave reaction too .. i don't know you understand that post and gave reaction or not .. so it'll be good if you clarify this

APt8z5l.jpg
Bro I never say any members of our forum members a cricket pundit if anyone make any assumptions or tweak my statement post I don't know our members all are we post and do banter as a friends I just say social media cricket analytics and I forgot yesterday presenter also say same thing so I reffred also him

And lastly my reaction purely because
Endgame Dada mention ESPN cricinfo as a reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock