Breaking India tour of England 2022 Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why all cricket pundit called this only 3 Indian captain won ODI series in India in England I mean it should have been bilateral ODI series win in correct term coz Dada also won in 2002 tha also in England but that was tri series
India might have won the series but England have brutally thrashed India along all formats. We were doing tuk tuk in all forms of game and they were only dealing in 6s .

Dont know when India will start playing attacking cricket like England .

India might have won the series but England have brutally thrashed India along all formats. We were doing tuk tuk in all forms of game and they were only dealing in 6s .

Bro as per Rohit Sharma interview in post match he say not Indian team even England also failed to score big in ODI and he also said pitch is had some sort of tricky issue for that plus when presenter asked about preparation of WC both 50and t20 he said we have good bench strength and I look forward to see how they perform in upcoming series and our top 3 also need to get back to right mindset for me I think it is clear msg to kohli step up or get ready for anything.

If possible re watch presentation

Kuch bhi!!
Just go through the match scorecard of all 4 matches India won. Runrate were way above England in all these matches. If the 2 lost matches were added, even then the overall runrate is more than England.
Please don’t try to inflict your misinformation and negativity in the thread.

Don't know why all cricket pundit called this only 3 Indian captain won ODI series in India in England I mean it should have been bilateral ODI series win in correct term coz Dada also won in 2002 that also in England but that was tri series
A series of matches comprising more than 2 teams are called tournaments, not series. More specifically, when there’re stages (group stage, knockout stage, final or finals), these aren’t called series. Ganguly won the Natwest trophy by beating England in the final (SL was the 3rd team).
But I definitely agree with your point, ‘Bilateral’ term should be mentioned.

Please don’t try to inflict your misinformation and negativity in the thread.
Sahi Hai . Kare Koi Bhare Koi . ( Some other did crime and I am being bashed )
Kuch bhi!!
Just go through the match scorecard of all 4 matches India won. Runrate were way above England in all these matches. If the 2 lost matches were added, even then the overall runrate is more than England.
Taken your point into consideration, In South Hampton and Birmingham, U batted well but what happened in Nottingham, U were around 34-4 in the first 6 overs . It is Suryakumar who saved u otherwise India would have lost that match by 60+ runs . Secondly What type of batting did we do at Lord's. On a pitch that had bounce , the way Moeen and even England's tailenders were batting , what type of batting did we do ? Do u have the answer?

Run Rate , India batted with a run rate of 8-9 in first 2 T20'S but again u got stuck in 3rd T20 with ur sooo called tuk tuk batting ( except Suryakumar ) . 1st ODI was completely dominated by Indian Bowlers and Rohit's batting . Now Coming to 3rd ODI , a team scored 66-3 in 10 Overs and u were 44-3 , If u remove Rishabh and Hardik Batting, What type of batting u did ???? .

When England toured India last year , They chased 337 runs in 43.3 overs against u hitting 20 maximums and u couldn't sh#t . They had thrashed u even in WC 2019 . If u forgot , watch the highlights. Their way of playing is what India needs if they want to win an ICC trophy . Otherwise khel lo test match ODI mein bhi ( Play test in ODI ) .

Even for a sec , If I ignore White Ball series, what explanation do u have for Test , What type of batting did you do in the 2nd innings when u already dominated them in the first innings ( that too only because of Jadeja and Pant ) .

Whatever I said is something serious so instead of looking at a point of negativity and misinformation, try to look it in the form of changing their temperament or get ready to be kicked out of all ICC tournaments till the next 15-20 years !!!!!

We don’t have the luxury what Eng/Aus have, specifically in ODI format.
Let’s take yesterday’s team lineup. If either or both Pant & Jadeja got out with 20 runs still to be scored in 50 balls, 9 out of 10 times this team couldn’t finish it, whereas any other ODI team would’ve won it 9 out of 10.
The problem is years old in India’s ODI teams. We can’t play Kulcha together, Jadeja should be the second spinner though his bowling (wicket taking) skill have a dip. We wish Hardik’s dream form continues. Need another pace-bowling all-rounder (Thakur/Chahar) in place of the fringe Krishna.
We were able to won two 50 overs WC because we had some genuine all-rounders in both the teams.
For T20, it’s not a necessary requirement to have all-rounders but having them would be handy. India’s batting approach was noticeably changed in the series, Rohit also mentioned that repeatedly and confirmed this approach will continue.

We don’t have the luxury what Eng/Aus have, specifically in ODI format.
Let’s take yesterday’s team lineup. If either or both Pant & Jadeja got out with 20 runs still to be scored in 50 balls, 9 out of 10 times this team couldn’t finish it, whereas any other ODI team would’ve won it 9 out of 10.
The problem is years old in India’s ODI teams. We can’t play Kulcha together, Jadeja should be the second spinner though his bowling (wicket taking) skill have a dip. We wish Hardik’s dream form continues. Need another pace-bowling all-rounder (Thakur/Chahar) in place of the fringe Krishna.
We were able to won two 50 overs WC because we had some genuine all-rounders in both the teams.
For T20, it’s not a necessary requirement to have all-rounders but having them would be handy. India’s batting approach was noticeably changed in the series, Rohit also mentioned that repeatedly and confirmed this approach will continue.
There will bowling changes only. Chahar or Thakur for Prasidh. And Shami/Umesh/Bumrah main bowlers.
Ruturaj/Rahul/Ishan Kishan for opening with Rohit.
Deepak hooda for number 3.

Kohli is done and dusted.

There will bowling changes only. Chahar or Thakur for Prasidh. And Shami/Umesh/Bumrah main bowlers.
Ruturaj/Rahul/Ishan Kishan for opening with Rohit.
Deepak hooda for number 3.

Kohli is done and dusted.
I feel Kishan & Hooda aren’t yet ready for the 50 overs format. I would love to have Kishan opening for left-right combination. Venky Iyer might have a tough time in last IPL and in the few international assignments he got, but still he’s not properly tested. If Dhawan fails again in Caribbeans, we can go for Iyer opening in Zimbabwe. He can also sneak in few overs.
Umesh isn’t for white ball cricket.
It should be Bumrah and Shami/Bhuvi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock