Breaking India tour of England 2022 Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Source

With India leading the series 2-1, the concluding fifth match will now take place from July 1, 2022, at EDGEBASTON, following an agreement between the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).Due to the complexities in the schedule, the fixture cannot be staged at Emirates Old Trafford owing to clashes with pre-planned events at the venue, which will leave insufficient time to prepare a Test pitch. Instead, Emirates Old Trafford will now host the second LV= Insurance Test against South Africa next summer, starting on August 25, 2022. This match was previously due to take place at Edgbaston.

Given the rescheduling of the fifth Test, the Vitality IT20 Series and Royal London Series between England and India will now start six days later than originally planned. The IT20 series will begin on 7 July at Ageas Bowl with Edgbaston and Trent Bridge hosting the 2nd and 3rd games of the series respectively on 9 and 10 July.

The Royal London One Day Series starts on 12 July at the Kia Oval. Lord’s will host the 2nd game of the series on 14 July and the series will wrap up at Emirates Old Trafford on Sunday 17 July.

REVISED SCHEDULE

Test Series

1-5 July -----. 5th Test India VS England (2021 remaining match)---- Edgbaston

T20 Match

7th July ---- Southampton

9th July ---- Edgbaston

10th July --- Nottingham

ODI Series

12th July -- The Oval , London

14th July -- Lords

17th July -- Manchester

Last edited:
khtam tata bye bye for england

advance congratulations to indian team winning 1 disputed test match of last series
Z8LqlVf.jpg

Yes I know.. He scored.. You and me know how great player he has been.
Now he is tired/injured after playing the league.Hope he recovers soon and join the league as soon as possible.
Nobody gets injured intentionally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock