Breaking India tour of England 2022 Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
England squad for the 5th Test vs India:

F2alrEl.png

in recent years india like to breach fortress.
after Australia ,south Africa now time to do in england.
in last 20 years england lost 2 tests in Edgbaston
against Australia and south Africa.

indian team record at Edgbaston : played 7 lost 6 1 drawn

UPDATE : Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma & All The Senior Players are available for Limited Overs Series Against England.

Match over . Series 2-2 on the cards now 💯
Earlier i thought the same, but now Rohit not in the team, so there is a chance for india to bounce back. But England is in peak of their life time, difficult to beat them now in their home soil. Only chance if any rain comes and spoil the match , india can take the series with drawing this match

Earlier i thought the same, but now Rohit not in the team, so there is a chance for india to bounce back. But England is in peak of their life time, difficult to beat them now in their home soil. Only chance if any rain comes and spoil the match , india can take the series with drawing this match
You are saying the opposite . Rohit scored a century last year in England. He could have given a very lethal opening partnership with Shubman Gill as India will need a very big Total to defeat India . Now u habe to open with Mayank Agarwal which is out of form . So case closed . England can only be defeated now if India bowls first and bundle England within 200 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock