India Tour Of England 2021 | News And Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 867
  • Views Views: Views 52,385
:lol:Not a single conversation has happened about his form. That is something that "Drop Pujara" people will never understand.

And you belive all this who said what sh#t blindly :tongue2:?? Do you really think they would say something about any members form in public to make controversy . This boot li#king happens all the time in movie industry. No matter how 3rd class a movie is , industry fellows will always praise it

This is Test match not a T20 or Odi where once you get bowled out for below 100 there is no way u can comeback, Test Match gives u that opportunity to make a comeback strongly in 2nd Innings.
Yeah fact
Not a single conversation has happened about his form. That is something that "Drop Pujara" people will never understand.

So one star batsman repeatedly Failing to score but management , coach , captain nobody won't have conversations to drop him and give opportunity to someone ??

That's ridiculous horrible sound 😤

These type of sentiment will happen in our country only these kind of sounds we can't hear in England , Australia even in Bangladesh or srilanka 😤

You should follow test cricket properly.he was dropped many times in test cricket citing poor form.rohit played 5th or 6th batsman in test and failed.now he has given opportunity to open the innings.mayank aagarwal and shubman gill played well but they gave way to senior and popular batsman.shubman gill played well australia series because of him we won last year.rohit sharma escaped citing injury ☺️
Aah...Now I remember you😊

In my opinion, you are not much frequent nowadays right?😊Earlier you used to troll Rohit whenever there was as chance and even when he played.😊You were also trolling Dhoni, if I'm not wrong😊

As far as I understand, you are not at all following test cricket. Failing in middle order and becoming highest ranked opener in test cricket is way too amazing. After all, Rohit is actually a great opener than middle order batsman.

Kindly check the 1st wicket average before and after arrival of Rohit as opener.

Aah...Now I remember you😊

In my opinion, you are not much frequent nowadays right?😊Earlier you used to troll Rohit whenever there was as chance and even when he played.😊You were also trolling Dhoni, if I'm not wrong😊

As far as I understand, you are not at all following test cricket. Failing in middle order and becoming highest ranked opener in test cricket is way too amazing. After all, Rohit is actually a great opener than middle order batsman.

Kindly check the 1st wicket average before and after arrival of Rohit as opener.
Pls give the statistics of rohit in overseas as opener or middle order ☺️☺️

Fun fact: Since the Resumption of Cricket in 2020, Kohli have Never been Dismissed under 100 Balls in 3 Successive innings. That means in every 3 innings, there is at least an innings where he is facing 100 deliveries. Might sound very ordinary but shows that he is always there for his team. But unfortunately all people are concerned is his 71st Century
ESPNCRICINFO

Back
Top Bottom