India Tour Of England 2021 | News And Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 867
  • Views Views: Views 52,385
I wonder for this 78 score they skipped the sri lanka tour and stayed in England for almost 1 month.what a practice from our team india ☺️☺️☺️
Yeah valuable point .. but I won't criticize whole team bowlers doing wonderful job bowling as well as batting

Issue is middle order .. time to exclude Pujara , Rahane include sky & Shaw atleast they may score 10 quick runs minimum instead of this morning to evening tok tok 10 runs in 100 balls

Last edited:
I can't believe my eyes is this the pitch we batted in the morning now they are 118 for 0 😱

Yeah valuable point .. but I won't criticize whole team bowlers doing wonderful job bowling as well as batting

Issue is middle order .. time to exclude Pujara , Rahane include sky & Shaw atleast they may score 10 quick runs minimum instead of this morning to evening tok tok 10 runs in 100 balls
Time to exclude Kohli too. His average is as same as the other two almost for the last couple of years, but he enjoys immunity from criticism.

Time to exclude Kohli too. His average is as same as the other two almost for the last couple of years, but he enjoys immunity from criticism.
He doesn’t have immunity from criticism…everyone is roasting him for a while. Sadly, he has immunity from being sacked. That’s what happens when a player becomes more important than the game itself.

Indian History always tale us...

If a player became big name in team, he is in team if he perform well or not.

Back
Top Bottom