India tour of Bangladesh 2022 | News & Updates

Bangladesh knows how to lose a match 😂😂😂
Costliest drop 😅😅

Yesterday hero Mominul today villian for bangladesh people

9g095pW.jpg

I am not the greatest fan of Kuldeep Yadav but the decision to drop him for Unadkat was extremely poor.Rahul dravid deserves all the criticism he has been getting in last year or so.He is extremely passive,appears to be a yes man for BCCI cartel and his selection have been shocking.A bangladesh series defeat would have probably meant end of the his tenure but lady luck is on his side.I hope he goes sooner or later if this lot of underperforming players have to achieve anything.

I am not the greatest fan of Kuldeep Yadav but the decision to drop him for Unadkat was extremely poor.Rahul dravid deserves all the criticism he has been getting in last year or so.He is extremely passive,appears to be a yes man for BCCI cartel and his selection have been shocking.A bangladesh series defeat would have probably meant end of the his tenure but lady luck is on his side.I hope he goes sooner or later if this lot of underperforming players have to achieve anything.
And i forgot to add that Kuldeep Yadav had mental wellness issues in past.Drop him fairly if he is not performing but after a man of match performance in last match it would have been one of Axar or Ashwin to make the way for an extra seamer not him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock