India tour of Australia 2020 -2021 | News & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Saini bowl in second innings? If he can.... should bowl only at the Aussie batsman body and break some bones of these sore losers. That starc guy can't buy a wicket of top order batsman and was more bowling at the body (Natrajan). He could have injured him. If we do it tomorrow.. just see the Aussies complaining.
Saini should just bowl fast.
I do not feel there is anything wrong in bowling short or bodyline.IMO Test cricket is the only avenue where Bowlers have a little freedom.It's upto the batsman to adjust and play the short balls.There is nothing stopping Indian bowlers from doing the same but they can't because of the physical differences when compared to Aussie bowlers.
PS:Reminds me of the story i read about Bishan Singh Bedi declaring the innings against WI due to fear of his players getting injured by short ball.

I do not feel there is anything wrong in bowling short or bodyline.IMO Test cricket is the only avenue where Bowlers have a little freedom.It's upto the batsman to adjust and play the short balls.There is nothing stopping Indian bowlers from doing the same but they can't because of the physical differences when compared to Aussie bowlers.
PS:Reminds me of the story i read about Bishan Singh Bedi declaring the innings against WI due to fear of his players getting injured by short ball.
Am not saying it's wrong am up for competition.. Am just saying.. If some other team had dished this to the aussies they (incl their media and crowd) would be crying about sportsmanship spirit. These Australians have always been like this, there are different rules that can be or cannot be crossed depending upon how it suits them.
Here I just want one last time for Saini to bowl one fast and bouncy spell targeting their batsman body and see the Aussies whine about it.

Last edited:
S84e3po.png

wwqetRL.png

On seeing the pace with which Saini bowled.. He really is not fit enough for intl cricket.. He only had pace as an asset.. No swing/moment to fall back.. Disappointed with him on this tour.
On a side note..is there a chance for the fielding coach to be replaced in near future.. That sridhar guy really needs to be pushed hard.. We need fresh ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock