India Today - Karvy TN opinion Poll

karan_hdl

Reaction score
Top Highlights :

If Assembly election in Tamilnadu to be held soon support for different parties as of today's trend

DMK to Capture power with 130 seats with 34% vote share

Rajinikanth will get 33 seats with 16% vote share

While Aiadmk under OPS-EPS lose power and might get 68 seats with 24% vote share.

While others will get remaining 3 seats.

While Kamal & TTV Dinakaran (R.K.Nagar MLA) will get meager 4% & 3% respectively.

And BJP can never make inroads into TN is the opinion of 71% of people.

These opinion polls suggests TN heading for a Snap Assembly Elections soon.

Source Top 10 Highlights of Opinion Polls:

What if Tamil Nadu Assembly election is held today? 10 India Today-Karvy survey highlights to know

Last edited:
Jayalalitha headed Aiadmk that time but now majority people feels AIADMK will disintegrate according to this poll & might turn towards Rajinikanth.

If election happens soon I think votes are separated so whoever forms good alliance they win

If election happens soon I think votes are separated so whoever forms good alliance they win

Jayalalitha won without an alliance but DMK can't and lost because of parties like MDMK,Communist,VCK aligning with Vijayakant forming People welfare front but now they left him & aligning with DMK.

One thing to note about People Welfare Front last time is they can't even win a seat or come in 2nd so its speculated it's formed by Jayalalitha in order to win over DMK & Vaiko is that Jayalalitha's partner in this mission.

This time he aligns with DMK but who is his boss will be known only after who wins this election who knows Kamal-Rajinikanth and TTV Dinakaran might emerge on the front pushing DMK & AIADMK aside.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock