India To Pay Big For Scrapping ISRO Satellite, Spectrum Deal: 10 Facts

abhinaba said:
If India is now a 'lower-middle-income' economy then why all big brands are knocking at govt's door for opening of their shops ? And you are blaming Congress party for all evils but nationalisation of banks,economic liberalization,highest growth of Indian economy etc. etc. - all occurred during their regimes. After all during NDA regime India bought Admiral Goroskov - a piece of junk for which CAG slammed govt. So, please stop political discussion here.

Bro there is no question of "If India is now a lower-middle-iconomy" it's official in world bank report, and if 1 big brand is coming to India there there are hundreds who are going to China to manufacture their products :k

If china can reach to such a height after getting independence than us then there is something seriously wrong with our previous Govt policies. And congress rules majority part after our independence so their responsibility is much more than BJP . And regarding INS vikrant UPA Govt could have cancelled the deal just like they did with Devas multimedia and approach to international court for breaching the deal just like Devas multimedia did in case of ISRO here :hello

Sarkar said:
And regarding INS vikrant UPA Govt could have cancelled the deal just like they did with Devas multimedia and approach to international court for breaching the deal just like Devas multimedia did in case of ISRO here :hello
UPA can easily terminate the deal as Russia had offered us to do so but it will led to a carrier less Indian Navy - a serious capability gap for our security.

As for China they liberalize their economy in 1988 - 3 years earlier than us & they have no democracy i.e why they progress so far. You know before this govt we have no clear mandate, so how a coalition govt can reform our economy without proper support from local parties?

Regarding Devas rulling i can say it will not cost any penny from our national exchequer as there is no delivery mechanism of this order.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock