Good News India ranked fourth most powerful military in the world, China stronger, Pakistan way behind

You cannot call that fake

Later edited coz realized its too early to commit

But one thing to remember is that Germans/Japanese were technologically way more superior than US/UK allies in WWII but still germans lost so better technology does not give you win, it's the better strategy which gives you win.

I'm confused im not asking abt war result

But I want direct Answer as per article we're well ahead of other nations quoted above in military(weapon , technology etc..)

Later edited coz realized its too early to commit

I'm confused im not asking abt war result

But I want direct Answer as per article we're well ahead of other nations quoted above in military(weapon , technology etc..)

There is no benefit of being ahead or fall much behind in military when you have nuke to retaliate. So focus on Economy and GDP and try to beat them and we are progressing towards that, currently ranked at 6

Currently slightly(marginally) behind UK and ahead of france. And have to go long way to capture germany, japan, china and US

There is no benefit of being ahead or fall much behind in military when you have nuke to retaliate.

We don't have direct Answer then we can't trust above article

Could be a paid news something else unless we have concrete source how claiming "well ahead of so on so nations" Ridiculous!!!

We don't have direct Answer then we can't trust above article

Could be a paid news something else unless we have concrete source how claiming "well ahead of so on so nations" Ridiculous!!!

Well it's not our Indian media is claiming, this is what world media says and you may call them whatever you like Russian call CNN/washington post/new york times paid where as US says RT is paid. It's up to individual and on which side you are

Well it's not our Indian media is claiming, this is what world media says
whoever it may be wrong means wrong without proper source ;);)
you may call them whatever you like like Russian call CNN/washington post/new york post paid where as US says RT is paid. It's up to individual
I'm not a left neither right :lol::lol::p;);)

whoever it may be wrong means wrong without proper source ;);)

I'm not a left neither right :lol::lol::p;);)

I don't think it's wrong as they have weighted that way.

BTW In world politics you need to be on either east or west. There is no left or right ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock