Breaking India football team qualify for AFC asian cup cup2019

FT - India 0-1 Bahrain.

India are out of the AFC Asian cup. Terrible performance. Team was over hyped after the win against Thailand. Can't even hold on to the ball for few seconds. We were good against Thailand because we weren't playing too defensive and showed some ambition. Don't know what Constantine was smoking. He just doesn't seem like the guy who can take this team forward. Players too were pathetic, so it's not fully his fault. Some of the players don't deserve to wear the Jersey.

Overall sad time for Indian football. The style of play is boring & the team doesn't make you want to support them. Star sports' cringeworthy post show panel were saying future is bright. Have been listening to this for years now. When you expect them to do well they just disappoint you. Keep saying fan banna padega and perform this way! Obviously you'll get no fans. Better keep watching cricket and give up on everything else.

It's very sad, final minutes, they got a penalty ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Bro the midfield is shocking. Defence did their best to hang on but they can only do so much. Look we have to accept one fact that is if we qualified and got a team like Iran or Japan in the next round we would have been thrashed and humiliated anyway. So look at it in a positive way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw Iran play few days back. It will take us a long time to reach their level.

@shreyaskini bro. First I greet Indian team, they stepped to 97 in FIFA rank. Compare western countries our players, stamina very poor one. Bernardo Silva covered 12 kilometres in a game. And here most of guys don't have knowledge about football. Bcz cricket. Our national game is hockey, and what about that? It's very sad , in our populated country, it's really sad about football.we wait and see. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

@shreyaskini bro. First I greet Indian team, they stepped to 97 in FIFA rank. Compare western countries our players, stamina very poor one. Bernardo Silva covered 12 kilometres in a game. And here most of guys don't have knowledge about football. Bcz cricket. Our national game is hockey, and what about that? It's very sad , in our populated country, it's really sad about football.we wait and see. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Have been supporting the team from past few years. I have experienced the worst and the best. You're absolutely spot on. Novy Kapadia also said last week that we can't constantly be playing this way and need better finishers. Sunil Chettri is probably done now! He has been a delight to watch all these years. I pray that Indian football will see better days ahead. We need to keep playing with these countries constantly in order to improve.

Bro the midfield is shocking. Defence did their best to hang on but they can only do so much. Look we have to accept one fact that is if we qualified and got a team like Iran or Japan in the next round we would have been thrashed and humiliated anyway. So look at it in a positive way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw Iran play few days back. It will take us a long time to reach their level.
The both mentioned team are played in FIFA WC.๐Ÿ‘

The both mentioned team are played in FIFA WC.๐Ÿ‘
We're fools bro. We watch the premier league and expect India to do somewhat decent. We need to lower our expectations. Arsenal keeps breaking my heart every week and now India also broke it. I just should stop dreaming as both will never achieve anything i feel ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock