India do not play Pakistan because they are scared of our team: PCB chief Shaharyar Khan ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Pakistan Cricket Board chief Shaharyar Khan has said India are scared of playing Pakistan after losing the Champions Trophy final at The Oval on June 18.

India and Pakistan have not played bilateral cricket since 2012 when the latter travelled across the border for a short limited-overs tour. That was the only series between the arch-rivals since the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai.

However, the two countries have continued to play at ICC events with India enjoying a clear upper-hand. Pakistan, though, stunned India with some spirited cricket in the final of the Champions Trophy.

India do not play Pakistan because they are scared of our team: PCB chief Shaharyar Khan

U want money so speak as long u can but sorry u can't get money :lol:lol:grin:rofl:wall

Last edited:
I can't understand Why India denies to play against Pak at a neutral venue??
is it totally for External affairs/Terrorism attack??
Then Y Our PM. Modi went to pakistan and Wished Nawazuddin on his birthday???
We should keep Games and Cultural affairs out of this...
****I don't want to start any political debate I just shared my view as a cricket fan who grown up by seeing Wasim Akram, Sahid Anwar, Shoaib Akhtar, Injamam Ul Haque and Imran Khan****

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock