• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,791

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Unable to book LPG gas since last two days as Indian Oil's gas booking website is down since last 2 days. Nor can we book gas via third party sites. Indian Oil keeps on extending deadlines.
UTmbHDt.jpg

045Ux1y.jpg

There needs to be some accountability. These overpaid government employees needs to be fired for causing all these inconvenience to paying customers. Taking website off for couple of hours is acceptable. Couple of days requires penalising the employees and compensating the customers from their salaries.

Even I faced this. Called IVR booking it took around 8 mins for account validation. Finally was able to book a cylinder.

Useless stalling. I called them. They said they don't even have access to the data as servers were affected.

After 4 days. It's still down. This is a government run company folks. I wonder why most people supports privatisation in this country.

is there any offline method to book now/? I need to book one in a week

This is really bullsh*t, i have been chasing to download the gas bill invoice since last 3 days, which is needed for my loan approval.
I dont know whether any person sitting in government job is accountable for this or not.

This is really bullsh*t, i have been chasing to download the gas bill invoice since last 3 days, which is needed for my loan approval.
I dont know whether any person sitting in government job is accountable for this or not.
Don't they give a bill at the time of delivery?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock