Discussion Imgur - News & Updates

RE: Using Imgur FF AddOn to post on DDF

Thanx M@zh@R bro :)

some comments on the watermark ?

imgur's new Imguraffe!

For months the Imgur community has been buzzing about an Imgur mascot. We have read captions and received emails suggesting various mascots from animals to superheroes to aliens, some even including great drawings (thanks!) to help us with our decision. A mascot functions as a symbol of unity and spirit among a community, which is important to us because we believe, as a whole, our community is the most supportive, witty and positive group on the whole interwebs! We love our users and want it to be known that we care about your suggestions.
Without further ado, it is our great pleasure to introduce you to our first mascot, the Imguraffe! You will now see the Imguraffe integrated throughout the site everywhere from the logo to the background. Please take some time to browse the new Simple Imguraffe Sharer. We welcome any suggestions or opinions you have!
logo-giraffe.png

ss by me

Rgv78.jpg

RE: imgur's new Imguraffe!

Logo is OK ... but I prefer black background .

Re: imgur's new Imguraffe!

Mobile version has same black bachground. As mystic bro said, logo is cool, backgroung was better of as black...

RE: imgur's new Imguraffe!

So even Imgur has made everyone an April Fool :D
@Offtopic : I saved the giraffe skin background. It looks nice as desktop wallpaper

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock