Idea working on launching of 4G service

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Idea Cellular is working on the launch of 4G service in the country and as and when the ecosystem develops, it will be rolled out, a top official said.

The operator had registered an over Rs 1,000 crore mobile data revenue during the second quarter of the fiscal. "We are working on launching the 4G service in the country and as and when the eco system develops, we will roll out 4G," Idea Cellular Ltd deputy managing director Ambrish Jain told reporters here.

Idea would be one of the early launchers of 4G in India, he said.

In Kerala, the operator had acquired 10Mhz of contiguous 1800 spectrum to ensure the best 4G experience, he said adding this will help in unparallelled speed and downloads.

The operator was committed to offer next generation mobile technologies in India. "We have acquired large quantum of spectrum in 900, 1800 and 2100MHz bands through auction in the last few years to enable our over 143 million subscribers to access mobile internet services on their devices," he said.

Idea working on launching of 4G service - The Times of India

Re: RE: Idea working on launching of 4G service

nambbus said:
Provide 2G and 3G properly. Then think about 4G Sirji. :angry :wall
Well said bro, its a fact.

First they should concentrate on 3G.

In Kerala Idea 3g have better coverage and speed than other service providers like Bsnl and TaDo. And also idea gives special 3g and 2g ofers by dialing *122#

vijin said:
In Kerala Idea 3g have better coverage and speed than other service providers like Bsnl and TaDo. And also idea gives special 3g and 2g ofers by dialing *122#

and that's why they only leading in Kerala Telecom Circle.

nambbus said:
Provide 2G and 3G properly. Then think about 4G Sirji. :angry :wall

Yes bro you said right. No proper network for Idea here also.

in my area IDEA is have very good signal strength but IDEA is biggest looters in my view as i was having very bad experienced with IDEA 3G :wall

Day by day all service providers increasing data charges, decreasing data speeds and naming it 2G, 3G and now 4G.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock