Good News Idea Cellular announces Magic cashback worth up to Rs 3,300 on recharge of Rs 398

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,834

Mayur

Reaction score
Idea is following on the footsteps of Reliance Jio to offer cashback to those who make recharge of Rs 398 or above on its network. Idea Cellular, the third largest telecom service provider in the country, has announced Magic Cashback worth Rs 3,300 for its customers who recharge using various online and digital platforms.

Idea Cellular announces Magic cashback worth up to Rs 3,300 on recharge of Rs 398

Last edited by a moderator:
Offer Applicable only recharges done via My idea app/website

Offer available till 10th February , 2018

Credit: @Mayur bro

Thank's Gobinaath Bro Don 't Give Me Credit I Just Find This News So Share Here It's UseFull For Our member's Who Greb Such Offer.

I have a 3g phone I want 1gb/day plan in idea say for 84 days. One offer is showing in lucky recharge 1gb/day for 84 days for ₹ 398 but I am not sure that I may get this offer in my 3g phone or not becoz few time back I saw a similar offer but on enquiring I came to know that it was for 4g handsets only & I will only get the calling benefits and not the data benefits. Currently I am using bsnl 1gb/day plan but only getting 2g speeds on the name of 3g.

@shatanu bro , yes u can get 1gb per day on recharge 398 but first check on *121# that offer is present or not . i used 398 pack 3 months before on 3g phone now using voda if offer present then just confirm through cc before recharging
I think u get all benefit

@shatanu bro , yes u can get 1gb per day on recharge 398 but first check on *121# that offer is present or not . i used 398 pack 3 months before on 3g phone now using voda if offer present then just confirm through cc before recharging
I think u get all benefit
@Shantanu Upadhyay bro I would suggest you to call idea customer care and confirm the same with them. I have recharged one of my Airtel Sim with similar offer but did not get data benefits as sim was used on 3G mobile.
just recharged by ₹398 after confirming to cc as you all suggested got all the benefits for 84 days,but didn't get ₹20 paytm cash back till now as written in idea website.but still satisfied
Thank you to both of you.

just recharged by ₹398 after confirming to cc as you all suggested got all the benefits for 84 days,but didn't get ₹20 paytm cash back till now as written in idea website.but still satisfied
Thank you to both of you.
Glad that it worked (y)

Regarding paytm offer, it says transaction should be first transaction done on idea website using paytm. Is this your first transaction with paytm on idea site?
4bs28pA.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock