iBall launches Slide i7218 tablet at Rs. 11,999

ssparikshya

Reaction score
iBall has launched an upgraded version of its Slide tablet called iBall Slide i7218. Priced at Rs. 11,999, the new iBall Slide i7218 comes with features such as full USB port, front facing VGA camera and dual speakers.

Like the predecessor Slide tablet, the new iBall Slide i7218 features a 2MP camera on the back but also has an additional VGA camera in the front for video chat. It has a 7-inch capacitive TFT touchscreen with 800 x 480 screen resolution and comes with a ARM Cortex A8, 1 GHz processor. It runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.

The iBall Slide i7218 has an 8GB built-in storage, which is expandable up to 32GB. For connectivity, the device supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G through dongle. The device also has an HDMI port. The i7218 comes pre-loaded with a range of applications, such as Facebook, Gmail, Skype, News and Weather, Android Market, Nimbuzz and others.

IBall's latest Slide i7218 is being pitted against the likes of Micromax Funbook, HCL Metab U1 and iBerry Auxus. However, other three tablets are priced lesser as compared to the iBall Slide i7218. The Micromax Funbook comes for Rs 6,500, while the HCL Metab U1tablet costs Rs 8,000 only. Moreover, these devices run on the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
iball%20launches%20upgraded%20version%20of%20the%20Slide%20tablet.jpg

Digit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock